GUIDELINES FOR A SAFE JOURNEY THROUGH OUR CLINIC
Everyone that comes to the clinic must have an appointment. This includes visits to get glasses adjusted, to pick-up contact lenses, to have glasses repaired or to pick up glasses.
Contact lenses car be reordered by email at email@example.com or by calling us.
We answer phones to the best of our ability during opening hours while prioritizing the health and safety of patients in the office. If you are unable to reach us, please send us an email or contact us through the Contact Us section on this website. We will do our best to respond within 1 business day.
New measures and strict disinfection control protocols have been implemented to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to comply to the Ministry of Health guidelines for primary care health professionals. Please follow the signs when arriving at the clinic and read the updates here.
COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT
https://ca.thrive.health/ to download the app
If you answer yes to one of the questions below, please do not come to the clinic. Call us to reschedule your appointment and contact Telehealth 1-866-797-0000, the local health unit or your family doctor.
- Have you been in close contact with anyone having developed a respiratory disease or have you travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days?
- Do you have COVID-19 or have you been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?: fever; new onset of cough; worsening chronic cough; shortness of breath; difficulty breathing; sore throat; difficulty swallowing; decrease or loss of sense of smell; chills; headaches; unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches; nausea/vomiting, diarhhea, abdominal pain; runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause; PINK EYE (conjunctivitis) chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue, diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting?
- If you are 70 years or older, are you experiencing: delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, new functional decline, worsening of chronic conditions?
REMINDERS FOR A SAFE JOURNEY THROUGH OUR CLINIC:
- Please read the signs on the door and wait for your turn when you arrive
- You must wear a mask at all times while you are in the clinic. Our staff will do the same. You can bring your own and if you don’t have one, we sell cloth masks ($5) that you can keep for future use.
- If someone is with you for your appointment, we ask that they remain in the car to wait for you.
- Please don’t bring anything that you do not need inside. Leave purses or bags in your vehicle.
- Please respect physical distancing as much as possible while in the office. Avoid talking when it is not necessary. We love chatting with you but this increases the risk to spread COVID-19.
- Please use the washroom at home before you leave for your appointment.
- There is a possibility that you may get drops at your visit which blur vision for a few hours. Bring a driver if possible.
- We prefer not to handle cash right now for payments.
- If you no longer need an appointment or if you cannot make it, please give us 48 hours notice so that we can offer it to someone who needs it. We now charge a fee of $50 for all missed appointments with the doctor. If you are going to arrive late, you must call the clinic.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!
Stay safe. Stay healthy